The soviet union was established by the bolsheviks in 1922 in place of the russian empire at the time of the 1917 revolution the russian orthodox church was deeply . Religion in russia is diverse with christianity especially orthodoxy being the most widely professed faith religion and language in post soviet russia. This article written in 1945 analyses the relationship between the soviet state and the russian orthodox church there was a clear dividing line between lenins . Religion in russia and the soviet union to 1945 the russian orthodox church played a major role in the history of russia dating back centuries
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.