A long single authored review of all aspects of prostaglandin research from chemistry to clinical problems heavily colored with the authors speculations on possible relations between prostaglandins and major diseases. Full text full text is available as a scanned copy of the original print version get a printable copy pdf file of the complete article 339k or click on a page image below to browse page by page. Get this from a library prostaglandins physiology pharmacology clinical significance david f horrobin. Abstract prostaglandins pgs are products of polyunsaturated acid metabolism particularly arachidonic acid aa released from membrane phospholipids by the action of phospholipase a 2 in response to a variety of physical chemical and neurohormonal factors aa is rapidly metabolized to oxygenated products by two distinct enzymatic pathways cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.