Approximately 20 to 40 percent of patients at high risk of cardiac related morbidity develop myocardial ischemia perioperatively the preferred approach to . 2014 acc aha guideline on perioperative cardiovascular evaluation and management of patients undergoing noncardiac surgery role of hf in perioperative cardiac . Esc esa guidelines on non cardiac surgery cardiovascular assessment and management esc clinical practice guidelines. Review article from the new england journal of medicine cardiac complications in patients undergoing major noncardiac surgery. Internists frequently evaluate cardiac patients who are about to have noncardiac surgery glasser and his colleagues provide a monograph that summarizes
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.