Movement disorders are neurologic disorders characterized by bradykinesia or hyperkinesia sometimes referred to as extrapyramidal most movement . Neuroleptic induced movement disorders a comprehensive survey movement disorders and psychological tests of frontal lobe function in schizophrenic patients. Movement disorders a comprehensive survey william j weiner and anthony e lang futura publishing company inc mt kisco new york 1989 735 pp 12500. Get this from a library movement disorders a comprehensive survey william j weiner anthony e lang. Encuentra neuroleptic induced movement disorders a comprehensive survey de ramzy yassa md n p v nair md dilip v jeste md isbn 9780521033527 en amazon
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.