Liturgy definition a form of public worship ritual see more. Liturgy definition is a eucharistic rite how to use liturgy in a sentence. Liturgy ltr j n pl liturgies 1 a prescribed form or set of forms for public religious worship 2 often liturgy christianity the sacrament of . Definition of liturgy a form or formulary according to which public religious worship especially christian worship is conducted in ancient greece a. Liturgy 1 the forms of public services officially prescribed by a church 2 chiefly eastern churches the eucharistic celebration 3 a particular order or form of
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.